Today we are going to learning the basics of Flash animation, specifically, text animation.
With Flash, you are able to do frame by frame animation, transformations, effects such as drop shadows, shape tweens and much more, including more complicated animations like masking.
Your assignment will involve a 30-45 second animation, that includes a famous quote from history, a television show, cartoon or your own spoken word, it is up to you.
Checklist for your work
1) Dimension of 960px and 540px wide.
2) 30-45 seconds
3) Include a famous monologue, quotes, or some type of written word that is animated.
4) Just uses words, no images
5) Include frame by frame, shape tweens, transformations, and a mask.
6) Export it out as a Quicktime file